One.Six, together with MQDC has announced a control measure plan and guidelines for the mitigation of PM 2.5 for implementation by The Strand Thonglor.
Khun Tanyatip Chearavanont, Chief Executive Officer, has announced a control measure plan and guidelines for the mitigation of PM 2.5, by applying a process since the beginning of the development process and during construction. The measures involves cooperating to alleviate the problem of P.M.2.5 particles that exceeds the safe level in Bangkok and its vicinity, and its impact to the global environment. This is applied in order to meet the standards of the project’s Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Report and reflecting One.Six’s philosophy as a Real Estate developer that cares for all stakeholders including the surrounding community, our society and the environment.
Measures implemented during the construction process:
The STRAND THONGLOR carries out monthly routine inspection by a team of experts from Environment & Laboratory Co, Ltd. (“EnviLab”) specializing in enforcing environmental quality measures to meet the standards set by the EIA Report, in order to control and reduce the dust distribution rate within the construction site. With a strong focus on careful management of environmental impacts from business operations starting from product design, construction and other related activities in order to alleviate the risks that may occur to the community, society and environment, the Project strictly follows the below guideline:
- The construction site shall be surrounded by materials or equipment to prevent diffusion of dust and prevent construction debris and dust spreading outside the building site.
- Activities to clean the construction site and the surrounding public spaces, such as the entrance-exit area and nearby houses surrounding the Project.
- Installation of spray nozzles, water spray, in operation for 2 periods during 9.00 hrs.-12.00 hrs., and 14.00 hrs.-17.00 hrs., in order to reduce P.M2.5 dust particles around the Project.
- Activities to control the solid waste generation rate, the garbage on the building shall be properly disposed, and reducing the accumulation of waste within the Project, together with other companies on Wednesdays during 14.00 hrs.-16.00 hrs.
- The garbage on the building shall be properly disposed, and reducing the accumulation of waste within the Project.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Activities, the Project carries our frequent nspection of the nearby houses and retail shops, including (sound quality measurement) the outside area of the Project.